How much do you cost?
A full day's coverage (10 hours) costs $3200.
What do you get?
- A pre wedding shoot so we can get to know each other.
- 10 hours coverage of your wedding day. I'm not a clock watcher though - if something important is happening - I will be there to photograph it.
- You'll get all of your images delivered digitally as high quality JPEGs - ready for you to print. As a general guide I deliver a minimum of 800 edited images for a 10 hour wedding.
- I will upload an online gallery of your photos for you to share with your family and friends, wherever they may be in the world.
- You will recieve a 30 page, 11x14 inch layflat photobook containing around 50 photos of your choice from your wedding day. This includes design and delivery.
- A custom USB containing all of your images plus a hightlights slideshow, presented in a handcrafted wooden box.
When you select DP Art Photography as your wedding photographer, you can add any of the following items for $400 each on top of your coverage price*:
- Pack 1: One Framed 24x36” Print
- Pack 2: Three Framed 8x12” or 8x10” Prints
- Pack 3: Upgrade your photobook to 60 sides (adding 30 sides to your current book)
- Pack 4: Add another 11x14 inch, 30 side photobook (ideal for parents)
- Pack 5: Add 2 hours coverage time
- Pack 6: One additional photographer for your wedding day^
*These items must be locked in at the time of the initial booking.
^Recommended for weddings with over 120 guests.
Introducing the 'Long Story Short' Package...
For $1900 I will cover the bride getting ready, your ceremony and a post ceremony location shoot - limited to 5 hours total for the day. I will even include a 30 side 11x14 inch flush mount photobook and a pre wedding shoot. This package is limited to 5 weddings per financial year though, so book fast!